Friday, February 05, 2016

I'm really slacking lol

Whoaaaaaa...2 over weeks since my last post! Well it was hectic at work due to our preparation for Chinese New Year

I also been recording and editing (more like trimming! xD) the videos to keep it interesting since I still lacking at the commentary section of my videos haha

Recently I gotten an account for Le GF to play Minecraft..managed to get a temporary laptop for her to play and we've been playing on our server which I hosted on my PC..that way when I'm doing my stuff she's still able to play on the laptop..mweheheh

I've decided to stop recording my solo Minecraft survival Let's Play..instead focusing on le gf and me version! Will be uploading it real soon! 

CNY and Valentine's coming too! What's your plans? I'll be away for the entire week! Will be uploading what I can ahhahaha

Here's my latest videos!

Only If Let's Play Awesome Indie Game! Gonna post up the Black Pawn branch soon!

Finished Drake's Fortune!















Had fun in Left 4 Dead 2 with BunnyTeam members!















No comments: