Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February month update~

Holy crap! 2 weeks ago was my last post?! HAHAHA

So what's new? Obviously new videos on my Youtube Channel! Also le gf and I have been hooked playing Minecraft together! Started a new series of videos xD

Also Chinese New Year..meaning LOTS OF FOOD! The first week of CNY is madness! I've eaten so much that I've gained 2kg! And le gf admits my belly has risen! #RiseoftheBelly!

And le awesome GF gotten me something REALLY awesome..she gotten me a Kingston HyperX Cloud II for Valentine's..OH MY GAWWWWDDDDD...Laineyyz you're awesome! LOVE YOU BABE!



Well also been busy with work being that all the products was rushed due to company holiday for almost 2 weeks..

9 days off! And heck..those 9 days just flew by! WHAT?!

Went back to dad's hometown in Sabak Bernam on for 2 days..and then mom's hometown in Kuala Selangor for a day..

Then on 10th Feb..sent family to airport for their trip to Ho Chin Minh..after that I drove back to Batang Kali to meet up with le gf and her parents..stayed awhile and hung out with her family before we left for Frasers in the evening

MAAAAAAAAAAANNNN..those 4 days in Frasers was AWESOME! It was colllddddddd..and so relaxingggggggg..I did not want to leave the place..although there was a crowd there due to the holidays but thankfully it isn't like Genting or Cameron (heard over radio that Cameron was jammed from Tanah Rata to Brinchan and even the Sungai Palas Route..MAD!)


And we had to end our Fraser trip on Saturday to get back home to check on the pets

On Valentine's..le GF and I went to have awesome brunch at RT Cafe in SS15..we ordered Big Breakfast, Grilled Chicken with Herb Sauce, Mushroom soup and baked Potato Boat..we stuffed ourselves silly! HAHA

The Big Breakfast was okay..the sausage was good along with the scramble eggs..but the coleslaw was generic..the hash brown was bland

The Grill Chicken I had was good! One side dish kinda struck me weird..it came with nachos..and it's those snack nachos pack type..haha

Mushroom soup and Potato Boat was good! No "buts" here hahahhaha

We then went to watch Deadpool and IT IS AWESOME! Ryan Reynolds definitely suits the role of Deadpool! So much reference!

We then went for Valentine's dinner at Three Little Pigs.. le gf wasn't feeling well so she ordered just a salad and I went for the pork chop grill which was tasty..then we left for home to rest

No comments: