Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mid-Jan 2016

So it's now mid-January..and things at work isn't working out..motivation dropping since a couple of days ago

I'm actually working for my dad..and our core product is the FOG BioEliminator..which essentially emulsifies fat, oil and grease in grease traps..

I don't have the passion to carry on..I really don't..there is nothing motivating me to continue on

What's worst is that I've never had a goal I wanted to achieve once I left college..I did not get my degree..and the course that I studied was Business Administration that I wasn't passionate about either =/

Basically I've been "sculptured" to business..in essence take over my dad's work..ever since I was a kid..both parents will say "study hard and do business"..a typical Chinese family I guess =/

And when I wanted to do business..it was towards computer hardware..well..since I love computer games and it relates to the hardware..that's why I studied IT during my SPM days

Of course when I wanted to study Multimedia or Game Design to further my studies..both parents said no..granted I didn't do very well to get any scholarship

I've worked as a store assistant in a stationery store..then to a receptionist in a hotel (which I enjoyed even with low pay)..and to a kitchen cabinet salesperson (a subsidiary of a prestigious kitchen cabinet company) and finally promoted to a trainer of the same kitchen cabinet company..

I eventually left to help out le dad due to family pressure and here I am..3 years on..entering my 4th year in May 2016..and my motivation is dying...

I started my Youtube Channel a couple of months back..and I felt good uploading videos even though I am no pro..but it was fun seeing people viewing my playing my games..

I'm also glad that le gf Lainey stood by me all the way..and knowing I'm very down she still cheer me up..thanks honey! And I apologize I did not mention about your Christmas gift in the previous post

I have no photo of it..but I really appreciate the gift of a belt you gotten me! THANK YOU!!!!

As for other readers and my Youtube viewers..thank you for coming and watching my videos..I know there's still load of work need to be done..but I'll slowly improve

I had passion in working as a receptionist in the hotel..it was really satisfying when your hotel guest checks out with an honest smile of satisfaction and thanks you on their way out..

Yes..hotel work pay is very low..in fact mine was actually about RM1k per month after all the deduction..granted I did not have much commitment at the time..I eventually left because the family did not like with the working hours..

Even when I was selling kitchen cabinets..I was passionate in selling and providing training to new staffs later on..although doing the training was still new to me at the time..it wasn't long before I left due to family pressure to work with le dad..

Sigh..

No comments: