Thursday, December 03, 2015

What's new?

Hey there Maddies! Anything new? Haha..nope not really..but yes..there's new videos!

On the 29th November I was out the entire Sunday..it started with a track day at Elite PLUS Speedway Circuit


The track day organized by DS Motoroil and Wheelspin Event Management and was running from 930am till 130pm..I was there to help out as well as taking photos and videos..need to practice more photography ever since I've gotten my DSLR last year

They can be viewed at my Flickr page

Also at the event I helped show two drivers on my driving technique..and also at the same time gatal (tempted) laaaa..so had the chance...Hong my buddy allowed me to drive his car and showing him my driving lines..we used RaceChrono to time my runs and I managed to set a best of 58.5 seconds (which is almost the same as my previous best in my car)..I hope he can improve further

Jeet of Wheelspin did request me to coach Shiva..another Satria Neo driver..met up with Shiva and he was running minor engine performance mods but still standard on suspension and tyres..by the time I had a chance to drive he already worn his tyres quite badly..so I just show him my lines at lower speeds..Shiva I hope you can keep it up and improve..don't give up! And I hope I helped =s

Le gf is still in Korea..can't wait to see her again this Sunday once she's back! Glad that she's enjoying herself there (rigggghhhht?) Heheheh..We do our video calls at night to check in on ourselves..and getting a little cheesy..and I'm gonna end it here..it's for her and me only! Bleh xP

SO! Towards my Youtube channel..I've uploaded Uncharted from where we left off..also continued Destiny..thanks to the BunnyTeam mates Riot and Trish for helping me speedrunning the quests..here are the videos!


No comments: