Thursday, December 10, 2015

Le gf is back!

Well..by the time of this posting..le gf is already back for 4 days now xP

Welcome homeeeeeeeee..welcome back to the heat..mwehehehe

What else is new? Well I ended up purchasing a condenser mic and a scissor arm for the mic..which cost me about RM107.00..the only thing is..to wait..dang! Hahahaha..it's estimated to arrive in the early weeks of January! Nuuuuuuuuuuu

I've also made a purchase for a second hand Avermedia Live Gamer Portable! And guess what? It just arrived few minutes I started typing this blog post! HAHA! And here it is!


Will need to set up later to give it a test run! Can't wait!

I have also revived my Twitter! Get more updates there too!

There's also new videos I have uploaded on my Youtube Channel..and here they are! Wait..there's too many! GO WATCH IT AT MY CHANNEL!


No comments: