Monday, November 23, 2015

More videos and a date (more foooood)!

Had more live streams recently! Actually..there was 2 last Friday the 20th..hahaha

First I streamed Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, followed by Rocket League

I was on leave on that day but was running errands throughout the day...after dinner I had about an hour before meeting up with a buddy..I decided to run Uncharted..so it was kind of an impromptu live stream


I noticed I have to work up on a few things after re-watching (well, technically just hearing) my videos..my pronunciation is the main issue here and I sound as if my nose it stuffed...I tend to mumble alot..there's also the issue of my confidence in speaking up..I still find that I am still awkward behind the mic..oh more importantly..I AM VERY..FLAT! I know it doesn't sound like it..but I am actually enjoying the game..my voice is doing so much INJUSTICE! I really sound like I'm not enjoying the game..I WILL improve!

After getting home from the short meet up..I ran Rocket League..


And boy I'm glad that I did the stream..thanks to those that watch especially le gf (for watching me play Uncharted too!)!

A few match was so intense that we drew 1-1 till we hit Overtime..the ball was being moved back and forth between the two halves..and yours truly had the least contribution of course HAHA!

I actually had my adrenaline pumping hard! My fingers was freezing cold at the end of the video! To the point I'm actually speechless at the end of the video..I really enjoyed this session! 
----------------------------
Over the weekend, le gf and I went to Pavilion, we wanted to have Rocku Yakiniku for lunch but decided not to as we had a very heavy porky dinner the night before

We ended up to Capricciosa ehehehhehe..they were running a promotion for Watson card members where you can buy 1 main course and get a free main course..we decided to order the Salmone Pasta, BBQ Chicken Pizza for our main course..as for drinks, le gf had Strawberry Tea and I had Vanilla Chocolate Mint smoothie..hehehe..CHEAT DAY!

Le Salmone

Let's start off with Salmone Pasta..le gf requested Linguini as pasta of choice..it's our favourite pasta menu at Capriciossa at the moment! The pan grilled salmon fillet is a litttle dry to my preference..but the sauce and smoke salmon chunks goes so well with the linguini! I'm drooling now as I recall the taste!

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Our BBQ Chicken Pizza arrived as we were almost done with the pasta..it looked meh..and unsurprisingly..so was the taste..the cheese was so uneven and it was sooooooooo thinly spread around the pizza..the BBQ sauce and the super crispy crust was the only saving grace hahaha

As for our drinks, le gf had Strawberry Tea..which has..black tea, strawberries, a slice of lemon and some mint leaves..it's good but a little too sour for my taste haha..

My Vanilla Chocolate Mint smoothie was nice..suitable for sweet tooth and a choco tooth! I love chocolate..and this is good with a hint of mint..

So here's my rating!

Salmone: 10/10

BBQ Chicken Pizza: 3/10 for the sauce and crispy crust!

Strawberry Tea: 7/10 (this is personal preference due to how sour the drink is..some may love it)

Vanilla Choco Mint Smoothie: 9/10 (My favourite! HAHAH!)

No comments: