Thursday, November 19, 2015

More Live Streaming..well..it was yesterday

I put up a post saying I was gonna do a live stream yesterday (18th November)..and I did!

I still find talking to myself awkward..but it isn't as awkward as my initial live stream...I've been building up some hype in myself to get ready for the streaming..getting in the zone laaaaa..hahaha

Although I've been doing that at work..WHILE working..I still wasn't sure how it'll turn out..but I gave it a go anyway..never try never know right? YOL- Okay..I don't want to go there lol


There was some connection issue at the end..almost at the 49th minute onwards..I noticed on my Youtube Control Centre that my streaming was dropping in quality..and it kinda screw up the final part of the video..

I had to actually defend Ghost while he did his thing with the transmitter..so if you're watching the video..bear with my random jibberish xD

No comments: