Monday, November 16, 2015

My own FB Page!

I have decided to open my own Facebook page for the Youtube Channel that I'm running.

This will be a hectic journey for me and a personal one too. I have always had stage fright and I know many out there have them too! 

I've always have stage fright even with just a few people watching me doing my sales presentation. My hands gets cold..words stutter out my mouth..lips trembling..and worst..my brain will not cooperate with my thoughts...I bet most having stage fright feels the same..

This is one of the reasons why I started a Youtube Channel..and doing Live Streaming. It was all good at the beginning as it was just only gameplay and there was not voice recording.

And when I decided to include my own voice for the first time in the 3rd Rocket League video..I started to have thoughts of hundreds of viewers watching..thankfully the BunnyTeam's Leader Zozi and member Kelvin was on the party chat and hearing their voice and talking altogether was comforting

It was when I replayed my video after the Live Stream I noticed it was ONLY my voice! Found out that the other participants in the PS Party Room also require them to check an option for me to record their voice.

This got me even more nervous when I tried my Live Stream of Destiny #1 and those watched/watching it will notice

I know eventually I will have to appear in front of camera (wishful thinking?) and it will be awkward all over again! Haha!

Ending today's second post with officiating my FB page! Visit the page and like the page HERE!


No comments: