Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Brain overdrive-LAH!!

So my brain has been thinking...yeah that's bad..

One part of it was marketing the products at the company I'm working for: FOG Biotech Sdn Bhd..and the other part on how to run my Youtube Channel and FB page as well as this blog.

I won't touch much on the company side; just know that I'm coming up with all sort of marketing methods which may or may not work..I'm hoping for the best =)

As for my Youtube channel, I've been running on Live Streams due to the limitation I have.

Lack of capture card

I know we have to start from somewhere. I have some sort idea going around the capture card limitation. I've been running on Live Streams which allow me to game 30 minutes to an hour long. Down side of this is that the the video quality is low and it takes up bandwidth (if I'm playing an online game)

Another option is to run 15 minutes recording which is available on the PS4. This in turn allows me to edit the video later on but at the same time 15 minutes of gameplay isn't much to go on about especially games like Destiny or Rocket League

I'm very torn at the moment. Anyone can recommend affordable capture card/box/device at affordable rate?

Video editing skillzor

This..well..it takes time and practice..So far in the Dashcam videos, I have been using non-other than the Windows Movie Maker! Hah! Most of it is just trimming of the videos or combining 2 videos and then trimming them down. That's about it. Need to learn something like Vegas (I think?) My buddy drocsid aka strifemare did show me before..I guess gotta pick up somewhere..

But I have got to make do with what I have now! Keep moving forward and not giving up! More importantly challenging myself of the stage fright issues-LAH!

No comments: