Monday, November 09, 2015

My first ever live stream!

Woohoo! Thanks for the people of Sony! They made livestreaming so much easier! Recently they updated the Playstation 4 to include Youtube livestreaming! 

I had my first game of Rocket League last night and I streamed it LIVE! Hooo boy! The game is ADDICTIVE! I'm a little late into the Rocket League scene but heck it was still fun as hell!

Before I knew it I have already streamed for an hour! Each game only lasts for 5 or so minutes but it didn't feel that way!

Here's the video!


Hell! From now on I will stream live if I'm playing this! Will post it here! Hope to join the likes of Markiplier and gang if I ever join their game! Doubt it though..chances are they will create their own private match xD

Pardon the cut out of audio..it was due to copyright issues..it was from the game! It wasn't me hahahaha!

No comments: